New Bar Concepts Include Specialty Beverage Carts, Flavored Smoke Bubbles, Zero Proof Cocktails and Negronis Aged in Wooden Barrels
MIAMI , Oct. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Oceania Cruises , the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line with The Finest Cuisine at Sea is reaching new pinnacles of creativity plus diversity with the introduction of an elevated, innovative bar program aboard the 1, 200-guest Vista debuting May 20, 2023. Vista , the particular first of the brand’s all new Allura Class ships, will feature the latest cocktail-crafting trends and techniques such as flavored smoke bubbles, a good extensive selection of low- and no- sugar wines plus zero-proof cocktails, plus Negronis aged in wooden barrels and specialty beverage carts like the Bubbly Bar and Ultimate Bloody Mary Bar.
“At Oceania Cruises, we continuously strive to raise the bar on every aspect of our luxury cruise experience, along with food and beverage at the top of the particular list, ” said Howard Sherman, president and CEO of Oceania Cruises. “As Vista will present a fresh perspective upon the finest cuisine in sea with an astounding array of culinary options that range from informal to the extravagant, it’s only appropriate that all of us build a bar program to match. From new spirits selections and a wide range of mocktails to new pairing menus and the introduction associated with The Moët & Chandon Champagne Experience, our teams have truly outdone themselves. ”
“To develop Vista’ s new bar program, I worked hand in hand with our own culinary team to bring naturally sourced ingredients to our cocktail crafting process, like the creation of homemade syrups and reductions, inch said Daniella Oancea, corporate beverage manager of Oceania Cruises. “On Vista , having a drink will be an experience unto itself — from the particular beauty of watching a skilled bartender smoke a good old fashioned to the tableside preparation of an espresso martini. inches
New Ideas Including Immersive Mixology Experiences
A cornerstone of Vista’s bar program will be immersive, experiential drink offerings including specialty beverage carts like The Bubbly Bar, which will serve exclusive Champagne drinks, and The Ultimate Bloody Mary Pub, where guests can DIY their perfect brunch accompaniment. In addition , visitors will savor:
- The particular Casino Mixology Bar will be a brand new concept on Windows vista , focused entirely on the art of the particular cocktail. Boasting an unique selection of bourbons and ryes in addition to tableside preparation of cocktails plus spirits, the bar will likely become an Instagram favorite for serving readymade Negronis straight from the barrel and awesome “Flavor Blaster Gun” cocktails that are topped off with vapor filled bubbles along with aromatic flavors.
- Martinis , Oceania Cruises’ signature bar onboard, is refreshing its namesake cocktail with a new spirits choice of Mermaid Gin and Vodka, handcrafted from ethically sourced botanicals on the particular Isle associated with Wight. Either shaken or stirred, the new martini menu features a collection that gives tribute to some of the particular greatest names in Hollywood such as: Lady Hepburn, Bogard’s Casablanca, Blue Eyes Sinatra and Notorious Bond.
- Baristas , a favorite spot onboard for a delicious coffee, will introduce a brand new drink menu featuring revolutionary cocktails that incorporate Amari, an Italian herbal liqueur, in inclusion to ready-to-drink Italian selections like Crodino, San Pellegrino cocktails plus Campari sodas.
Complementing the Best Cuisine from Sea
With food comes drink and the brand new beverage concepts in Vista’s restaurants do not disappoint. Taking a fresh perspective to complementing The Finest Cuisine at Sea, a wide range of guilt-free and craft offerings are in the mix.
- The Aquamar Kitchen, a new concept aboard Vista serving lean and healthy cuisine, will focus its drink selection upon low- plus no-alcohol choices. Lyre, the particular leading producer of non-alcoholic spirits in the world, will bring its normally sourced spirits to Vista including Dry London Gin, American Malt Whisky, White Cane Spirit Rum and Amalfi Spritz. Aquamar Kitchen area will also offer elegant non-alcoholic “wines” through Pierre Zéro as well as the beverage menu will certainly include drinks such as a Skinny Mimosa, Innocent Kir, Pure Amalfi Spritz, Passion Fruit Colada, Dark and Spicy and NO-Groni.
- Ember, the signature bank addition in order to Oceania Cruises’ family of restaurants, will feature a culinary menu of inventive American creations blended with time-honored classics. To pair, here guests will find unique wines, crafted beers, ryes plus bourbons and themed cocktails ranging from long-drinks to more aperitif style ones like California Dreaming, First Avenue, Sicilian Godfather plus Tennessee Nights.
- Red Ginger, Oceania Cruises’ extraordinary Pan-Asian venue, will function a focused menu associated with beverages to complement its acclaimed dishes which includes Asian ales, a variety of sake styles and cocktails celebrating Asian tastes such because ginger, turmeric, coriander plus lychee. Must try new drinks include Tokyo Whisper, Oriental Pear Mule, Asia Daisy, Namaste and Hanoi Nights.
Inspired Partnerships for Exquisite Pairings Menus
Champagne has come in order to define the most captivating, jubilant and extraordinary moments of the lives. With the launch of Windows vista comes the particular debut of a most exquisite new pairing experience.
- Moët & Chandon Champagne Experience, making its debut on Vista, is a delectable three-course pairing extravaganza featuring rare vintages. Guests will start with a Mediterranean sea bass tartar paired with the mature 2013 Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Brut, followed by the duck foie gras terrine accompanied by the particular silky Moët & Chandon Nectar Imperial Champagne plus finished along with a cured beef tenderloin coupled with the elegant and refined Moët & Chandon Imperial Rose Champagne.
- Connoisseur Wine Pairing Lunches may be another addition to Vista along with two carefully crafted epicurean journeys through which in order to choose. Selections include five different Mediterranean influenced dishes paired with a premium range of wines. The head sommelier along with bar, restaurant and galley teams, may explain each course pairing concept and their flavor profiles.
- Dom Pérignon Experience, a signature Oceania Cruises experience since 2019, will be showcased upon Vista since part of the intimate dining location Privée. The particular six-course tasting menu is really a must-have meal for every connoisseur associated with Champagnes plus all true gourmands. Each of the three Bubbly vintages is usually effortlessly combined with two courses which are specifically crafted to provide out the nuances of the grapes and the particular ratio associated with the blend, playing off every element from subtle, effervescent nose to lively, satisfying finish. Courses consist of scallops rossini with mole negro followed by black truffle risotto, Brittany blue lobster in yellow curry broth with coconut foam, seared sashimi-style wagyu beef with octopus tempura, culminating with sakura tea geisha flower ice cream topped along with lemon caviar.
For additional information on Oceania Cruises’ small-ship luxury product, exquisitely crafted food, and expertly curated travel experiences, visit OceaniaCruises. com, call 855-OCEANIA, or speak with the professional journey advisor.
About Oceania Cruise trips
Oceania Cruises is the tour’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s seven small, luxurious ships carry a maximum of 1, 210 guests and feature the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that will span the globe. Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the particular designer-inspired, small ships call on more than 450 marquee and boutique ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, Brand new Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific inside addition to the epic 180-day Around the World Voyages. The particular brand has a second one, 200-guest Allura Class ship on order for delivery in 2025. With headquarters in Miami, Oceania Cruises is owned by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., a diversified cruise operator of leading global cruise brands which include Norwegian Cruise Collection, Oceania Cruise ships and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
About Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Norwegian Cruise Range Holdings Limited. (NYSE: NCLH) is a leading global luxury cruise company which usually operates the Norwegian Luxury cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 28 ships with nearly 60, 000 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 490 destinations worldwide. The Company has nine additional ships scheduled with regard to delivery through 2027, comprising of approximately 24, 000 berths.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Oceania Cruises